One of the biggest challenges larger organizations especially face is maintaining a consistent and strong tendering process. Just keeping your tender game up to date and in the right shape for today’s highly competitive realities is a tough call.
The time and cost of tendering is considerable. You need to win and promote your brand whatever the result. I believe you can aim to win 50%+ of what you go for.
I have a three-step tender review process that is proven to not just win more tenders but will help transform your tender culture too.
Step One: critically review your current tender strategy, skills and mindset of decision makers to the frontline tender production troops including: Working closely with you we will audit, challenge and improve:
- Reviewing your strategic and client focus of your key messages in your tender documents to positively connect them to the buying focus of your markets
- Really setting out and shouting out what makes your offering different and special in the tender
- Rejuvenating your WOW factor, look and feel of your tender docs
- Examining tender productivity and support and ways of working smarter and more collaboratively
- Supporting the debriefing process post pitch, harvesting learning and commercial messages from success and losses
Step Two: agree a change program with key players and the teams who produce your tender documents and design a bespoke training and coaching program to make it happen. Attraction to new thinking and fresh win results our goals.
Step Three: deliver the training program across the business in a short time frame, one to three months. Use real tenders and pitches to bring the focus alive and model the new behaviours. Watch your win rate charge upwards, morale and expectations rise. Start briefing your recruitment agency.